Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Thumps from the Roof

Typing away here in the office (where else but Rocklands would updating my blog be work?!!) and I keep hearing these massive thumps from above. Paddy, Shaun, and our new volunteer, Carolyn, are up there speading some grey goo over the roof in an attempt to eliminate re-inactments of Noah's flood outside the tuckshop door every time a drizzle comes up.

This is the second day working on the goo. Thus far, Carolyn has only been asked about her hands a few times, which is amazing considering what they look like. It took awhile for my brain to register that the grey goo does not wash off hands--because it is...WATERPROOF! Ah-ha-ha! Right. I'm American. Give me a break!

I am using Paddy as my look out spy. I need to find a group leader--ask Paddy to survey the land. Need to find a camper--ask Paddy to cast his eyes over the crowd. It's great!

No comments: