Saturday, February 21, 2009

Late night TV--what no one told me







Right. So the other night I fell asleep with the tv on. NOT a good move. I won't go into details, but suffice to say that won't happen again. So I share this embarrassing accident with some South Africans--who KNEW about late night tv here in South Africa and didn't tell this foreigner. And they LAUGHED when I told them what happened. (I was traumatized and they laughed!) Well, this is me telling everyone, unless you want to have your eyes burn and be scarred for LIFE, flip that tv off after 10pm. Heck, when 9.50 rolls around turn off the tv and pick up some knitting, bake a cake, skin a deer--you'll thank me.

This is the end of my public service announcement.

On a better note! Very soon, I'll post some photos of me SCUBA diving. Yes, SCUBA diving! I know most of you think that I am afraid of water (true) and would only go into the water to save an old lady from drowning (true), but I thought...Why not?!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hy... nice blog... "GO BLOG" in yo,r scream